The UK is no longer an EU member state for the purposes of GDPR. Non-UK businesses may need to appoint a Data Protection Representative in the UK if they process the data of UK citizens and do not have an establishment in the UK.
We provide a GDPR UK Representation Service and can combine this with being your GDPR EU Representative.
We can provide UK representation services as follows:
- Register us as your GDPR UK Representative
- Handle all enquiries from Data Subjects
- Deal with requests from or correspondence with Supervisory Authorities in the UK
- Hold a record of your processing activities (ROPA) where required, with periodic reporting
- Assist with breach reporting and subject access requests
- Advise on GDPR, data protection and Privacy & Electronic Communications legislation
- Provide swift action where there is a complaint, breach and/or subject access request.
- Advise on a range of other GDPR matters including privacy notices, consent requirements, transfer/sharing of data, data processing agreements & subject access request procedures
- Through our international network, we can access local assistance in most countries if so required.
Get in touch
Our charges for the core service start at £150 per month (we can also accept Euros and dollars). Additional services are charged at a discounted hourly rate.
In our dealings with data subjects and the ICO we recognise that we are an extension of your business and so we act in a manner that is conducive to and protective of your culture, brand and reputation.
If your business requires a GDPR EU representative or a GDPR UK Representative, contact us now.